Forum Infirmier Psy Forum Infirmier Psy
Forum ouvert à la communaute infirmiere et étudiante psy
Forum Infirmier Psy
FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S’enregistrerS’enregistrer  ProfilProfil  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  ConnexionConnexion  PortailPortail

the typically sure

Répondre au sujet    Forum Infirmier Psy Index du Forum -> Annonces -> Divers
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
elaine95
Membre actif
Membre actif

MessagePosté le: 17/11/2018 11:13:31    Sujet du message: the typically sure Répondre en citant

PHOENIX — After signing Zack Greinke in late 2015 http://www.marinersfanproshop.com/authentic-dee-gordon-jersey , the Arizona Diamondbacks made a trade designed to turn them into an instant contender. It did not work as intended, but Atlanta is not complaining. The Braves acquired Ender Inciarte and Dansby Swanson, adding them to a group of veterans and up-and-coming young players who helped make the Braves relevant again.Article continues below ...After finishing a combined 71 games below .500 in the previous three seasons, the Braves have a 3 1/2-game lead over the Philadelphia Phillies in the National League East entering the final game of a four-game series on Sunday in Arizona.Inciarte and Swanson — the principles sent from Arizona to Atlanta for right-hander Shelby Miller in a deal that was widely panned at the time — have helped. Inciarte leads the Braves and is fifth in the NL with 25 stolen bases. Swanson has 55 RBIs for a team that is second in the NL in runs.Miller has missed most of the last two seasons after undergoing Tommy John surgery.Swanson threw out the potential tying run at the plate in the Braves’ 5-4, 10-inning victory on Saturday. “Everybody knows the last couple of years have not been the best around here, but to be in this situation now is great,” first baseman Freddie Freeman said. “I’ve been through it all, so this is great when you start winning again. It is kind of like when I just got called up. We were winning all the time. We have the right group of people in this clubhouse to hopefully carry us into the postseason.”Another former Diamondbacks prospect, right-hander Touki Toussaint (1-1), is scheduled to make his third career start Sunday opposite Arizona left-hander Robbie Ray (5-2) as the teams shoot for a series split.Toussaint, like Swanson a Diamondbacks first-round draft pick, was traded to Atlanta in mid-2015 along with veteran right-hander Bronson Arroyo and his $9.5 million contract when management ordered a payroll cut.“It feels great to be a part of this,” Enciarte said. “The goal is to play meaningful games in September. You see new guys, but you see everybody developing quick. It wasn’t bad years at all.“I know the Diamondbacks are in a great position. We are in a good position, too. Both teams are winning, and I know we are happy with what we have. We don’t look back on what happened because we believe everything happens for a reason. We’re here where we want to be, and we want to be a part of this for a long time.”The Diamondbacks begin a seven-game road trip with the opener of a four-game series in Colorado on Monday, part of a schedule that could include a major league-record 17 straight games against division leaders. They play Colorado twice Robinson Cano Jersey , Houston and the Chicago Cubs in the next two weeks.“September baseball, when you are in a pennant race is pressure enough,” Arizona manager Torey Lovullo said.“So I don’t want any situation to override how they perform. How do I do that? Different ways with different guys. Distract them. Make them smile. Make them laugh. Make them remember how good they are and how fun the game is when you are doing your job.”Atlanta has seven games remaining against Philadelphia and three against St. Louis.Ray, who has a 4.25 ERA in 19 starts, gets the start after his most effective outing of the season, a 6-0 victory in which he struck out 10 and gave up two singles in 6 1/3 scoreless innings.“My last two starts are about as mechanically sound as I’ve felt all year,” Ray said. “It’s a combination of my direction to the plate and my tempo. Just getting the ball back, getting back on the mound and going. I think that’s the biggest thing, not too much time between pitches.” Ray, who missed two months because of an oblique injury, is 2-0 with a 1.02 ERA in his last three starts. He had a good feel for his curveball in the victory over the Padres.“I think I have thrown it more often lately because it is a pitch I feel I can also land (in the strike zone) but also bounce,” Ray said.Ray has lost both of his career starts against Atlanta with a 4.82 ERA.Toussaint beat Miami in his first major league start on Aug. 13 and lost his most recent, an 8-2 defeat to Boston last Sunday in which gave up three runs and struck out six in 4 2/3 innings. He threw four scoreless innings before the Red Sox knocked him out in the fifth.“I haven’t liked him, I’ve loved him,” Atlanta manager Brian Snitker said.“He’s very impressive young man. Very impressive player. Carries himself very well. Love his assortment. His arsenal is very good. He’s a very athletic kid. He’s handled himself tremendous in the two starts he’s hard here.” Toussaint was 9-6 in 24 minor league starts this season, going 5-0 with a 1.43 ERA in eight starts with Triple-A Gwinnett.He has not appeared fazed by being thrust into a pennant race.“He faced the best team in baseball the other day and did a really good job,” Snitker said. “The maturity, the game awareness Felix Hernandez Jersey , how he’s handled himself. The whole thing has been very impressive.” The Boston Red Sox are in firm control of the 2018 World Series.Boston won Wednesday's Game 2 at Fenway Park over the Los Angeles Dodgers, 4-2, building a 2-0 lead over its National League foe. David Price started for the victors and allowed two earned runs, three hits and three walks while striking out five in six innings, while J.D. Martinez spearheaded the offense with the decisive two-RBI single in the fifth.Los Angeles countered with Hyun-Jin Ryu, who gave up four earned runs, six hits and one walk with five strikeouts in 4.2 innings. Elite Price Another Nail in Dodgers' WS CoffinThe Dodgers don't have a chance in this World Series if the dominant version of Price is going to show up instead of the lackluster playoff one.Boston's offense led the league in runs (876), hits (1,509), doubles (355), batting average (.268), on-base percentage (.339) and slugging percentage (.453). Ace Chris Sale is arguably the best pitcher in baseball and figures to improve on his Game 1 showing (three earned runs in four innings) as he puts his American League Championship Series hospitalization further in the rearview mirror.Price's history of postseason struggles was a sliver of hope in an otherwise daunting task for the Dodgers, but he retired the final seven batters he faced as Boston took the lead for good in the middle innings.Sporting News sportingnewsDavid Price is becoming the surprise of the posteason. In a good way. VqZMu3oSpmChristopher Smith SmittyOnMLBSoft contact for the most part against David Price tonight. Only 3 balls put in play by the Dodgers over 95 mph:David Freese 100 mph single in 4th.Manny Machado 105.4 mph single in fourth. David Freese 96.3 lineout in the fifth.Charlotte Wilder TheWilderThingsThe Exorcism of David Price (2018)Much like Clayton Kershaw for Los Angeles, the difference between Price's regular-season performances and his playoff showings is a defining characteristic of his career. He has a Cy Young, two ERA titles and five All-Star nods to go with a 3.25 career ERA, but his postseason ERA was 5.04 entering Game 2.He started down a familiar path in this year's playoffs when he allowed a combined seven earned runs and three homers in 6.1 innings in his first two starts against the New York Yankees and Houston Astros, but he put some of his demons behind him with six scoreless innings in Game 5 of the ALCS.Price picked up right where he left off Wednesday and baffled a starting Dodgers lineup that was missing a combined 85 home runs with left-handed hitters Cody Bellinger, Max Muncy and Joc Pederson on the bench to avoid the southpaw.The loaded Red Sox present enough problems for an overmatched Dodgers team. This World Series is all but over if Price is going to perform at an elevated level as well.Dodgers Bullpen Can't Contend with Red Sox BatsThe Dodgers have a dangerous weapon at the back end of their bullpen in Kenley Jansen Hisashi Iwakuma Jersey , but they have been unable to get to him against the mighty Red Sox offense.It started in Game 1 when manager Dave Roberts took the red-hot Pedro Baez out after two strikeouts with an eye on a lefty-lefty matchup of Alex Wood against Rafael Devers. However, Boston manager Alex Cora pinch hit Eduardo Nunez, who blasted a three-run homer into the seats and added insurmountable insurance.The inherited-runner issue reared its ugly head again in Game 2 when Roberts removed Ryu with two outs and the bases loaded in the fifth for Ryan Madson. It was a pressure-packed situation, but the bullpen must escape situations where it needs just one out to end an inning and preserve a lead if Los Angeles has any plans on winning this series.MLB MLB.JDMartinez14 is a hitting MACHINE. #WorldSeries nDc3GxKnkVJeff Passan JeffPassanRyan Madson has inherited five runners in the first two games of the World Series. All five have scored. The Red Sox lead, 4-2.Sung Min Kim sung_minkimYou can get Ryan Madson out of the Nats but you cant get the postseason Nats out of Ryan MadsonMadson did the opposite of that and imploded by allowing a bases-loaded walk to Steve Pearce and the critical two-run single to Martinez. Madson has allowed at least one hit or walk in eight of his nine playoff appearances, while Wood has done the same in six of his seven showings.The poor showings are adding all the more stress in the middle innings, which is something Los Angeles cannot afford against this Red Sox lineup.It is unrealistic to expect the starters to go through the best lineup in the league three times. Having bullpen concerns as well outside of Baez and Jansen, who Los Angeles is yet to get to, is a recipe for disaster.Resurgent Craig Kimbrel Eliminates Remaining Red Sox ConcernIt wouldn't be October without plenty of baseball stress for fans, but closer Craig Kimbrel was going overboard for the Red Sox.The seven-time All-Star is one of the most dominant closers of his generation, but he allowed at least a run in each of his first four playoff appearances against the Yankees and Astros. Suddenly, the typically sure thing was arguably Boston's biggest question mark entering the World Series.However, Bob Nightengale of USA Today reported former Dodgers closer Eric Gagne told Cora that Kimbrel was tipping his pitches early in the postseason. The manager informed his staff, and Kimbrel looks like the automatic finisher he has been throughout his career.Molly Knight molly_knightEric Gagne fixed Craig Kimbrel just in time for him to face the Dodgers in the World Series. Ban him from Dodger Stadium for life.He closed the door with a perfect inning in each of the first two World Series games and looked nothing like the version of himself who had Red Sox fans biting their nails to the nub.Boston is running out of reasons to be worried about this series with a fixed Kimbrel.What's Next?The series shifts to Los Angeles for Friday's Game 3. The Dodgers will need to win at least two of the next three at home to push the battle back to Boston.
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 17/11/2018 11:13:31    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Répondre au sujet    Forum Infirmier Psy Index du Forum -> Annonces -> Divers Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Index | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation