Forum Infirmier Psy Forum Infirmier Psy
Forum ouvert à la communaute infirmiere et étudiante psy
Forum Infirmier Psy
FAQFAQ  RechercherRechercher  S’enregistrerS’enregistrer  ProfilProfil  MembresMembres  GroupesGroupes  Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés  ConnexionConnexion  PortailPortail

player back and

Répondre au sujet    Forum Infirmier Psy Index du Forum -> Annonces -> Divers
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
elaine95
Membre actif
Membre actif

MessagePosté le: 17/11/2018 11:23:16    Sujet du message: player back and Répondre en citant

KANSAS CITY Cooper Kupp Jersey Elite , Mo. (AP) — Cleveland manager Terry Francona confirmed Sunday the club would open its American League Division Series in Houston on Friday with reigning Cy Young winner Corey Kluber in Game 1.Carlos Carrasco is set for Game 2.Both hurlers finished the season among the top 10 in the league in ERA, wins and strikeouts.Kluber was 1-0 with 17 strikeouts and two runs allowed in two starts against Houston this year. Carrasco split two decisions while allowing three homers in his two starts against the Astros.“He threw the ball really well,” Francona said of Carrasco’s limited final start Sunday. “Good changeup and breaking ball. I think he’s situated in a really good place heading to the playoffs.”Francona would not identify the expected starter for Game 3 in Cleveland on Oct. 8.Kluber (20-7) looks forward to getting the postseason started.“Ever since we clinched the division and knew we were going to be playing in the postseason, I think as much as you want to still go out and win these (final regular-season) games you know there’s that at the end of the road,” he said. “After (Sunday’s regular-season finale) we’ll start preparing for the Astros and hopefully a couple more teams after that.”Carrasco (17-10) is prepared for Saturday’s start.“Everybody celebrated (when we clinched),” he said. “But I never stopped doing my work. I just worked hard http://www.denverbroncosteamonline.com/phillip-lindsay-jersey , trying to do my best to get ready for the postseason. I got experience last year in New York. I think I’ve just got to prepare myself the same way I’ve been doing for the season.”Carrasco likes the Indians‘ chances.“I think we have a pretty good chance,” he said. “Starting on Friday and we go from there, so one game at a time. But I think this team is really good.” Jamie Sabau/Getty ImagesCincinnati Reds pitcher Matt Harvey has already been traded once this season and could be on the move again given the latest report.According to Robert Murray of The Athletic, an unknown team claimed Harvey on revocable waivers, which opens up the possibility Cincinnati could trade him even though the non-waiver trade deadline has passed.Andrew Simon of MLB.com provided a rundown of what can happen after a player is claimed on waivers:"Once a player is claimed, his team faces three options. It can pull the player back and keep him Womens Phillip Lindsay Jersey , negotiate a trade with the claiming team or let the player go. In the last scenario, the claiming team takes full responsibility for the player's remaining salary. If the two sides decide to work out a trade, they have two days to do so."The New York Mets traded Harvey to the Reds in May in exchange for catcher Devin Mesoraco after the right-handed pitcher posted an ugly 7.00 ERA in eight appearances in New York this season.However, he has shown improvement for the Reds and has a 4.28 ERA and 1.21 WHIP in 17 starts, making him a more valuable trade piece. It makes sense for Cincinnati to move him since it is in last place and could acquire a young asset to bolster its rebuild in a deal before Harvey potentially leaves in free agency this offseason.While there was a time when Harvey was one of the best pitchers in baseball, he posted a 4.86 ERA in 2016 and 6.70 ERA in 2017 before this up-and-down year. The Mets also shut him down in 2016 to undergo surgery for thoracic outlet syndrome.Still Cheap Kerryon Johnson Jersey , he is just 29 years old, was a 2013 All-Star and won the 2015 National League Comeback Player of the Year Award while helping lead the Mets to the World Series. He is a low-risk option for potential contenders at this point and likely wouldn't command a significant return package in a trade.Harvey has October experience and has proved himself in the past, and at least one unknown team took a step toward landing him for the stretch run.
Publicité

MessagePosté le: 17/11/2018 11:23:16    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Répondre au sujet    Forum Infirmier Psy Index du Forum -> Annonces -> Divers Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  
Index | Créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation